MICROPLUS OA™ (previously known as MicroPlex) is one of AgPro’s™ most diversely used products. It is a foliar plant stimulant designed to increase carbohydrate levels within a plant, push plant growth, aid in crop reproductive set, improve plant health, increase efficiency of foliar nutrient programs and reduce plant stress.
MICROPLUS OA™ is a micronutrient foliar fertilizer. It contains a combination of selected strains of kelp, growth stimulants and contains specific ratios of vital trace minerals. MICROPLUS OA’s greatest value lies in its rapid absorption and utilization by plant tissue. This rapidly improves crops and makes them more resistant to pests and diseases. Typical benefits of MICROPLUS OA are enhanced crop quality and yield and faster plant recovery from stress.
While similar to FOLIARPLEX, it contains greater amounts of the same minerals and growth factors.
MICROPLUS OA is compatible with most other foliar fertilizer programs although many use it by itself to increase yield. Use one pint to one quart per acre with 5 to 10 gallons of water. We recommend the use of AgPro’s™ superior SPREADER STICKER with this product.
AgPro™ MICROPLUS OA can be sprayed on various crops by itself or in conjunction with foliar nutrients, pesticides, herbicides or fungicides. MICROPLUS OA is an effective foliar crop treatment anytime a plant is under stress from disease pressure or weather factors (i.e. wind, hail, frost, heat). MICROPLUS OA has plant healing properties that increase the plants carbohydrate levels that aid in the healing process. At the same time, MICROPLUS’ plant stimulants push crop growth. MICROPLUS OA is a terrific crop (set) product, as well, especially when used with foliar nutrient programs (phosphorus, manganese, zinc, etc.) at specific reproductive stages.
This product is helpful in disease and insect suppression due to its ability to improve the overall health of crops. Typical benefits of MICROPLUS OA are enhanced crop quality and yield, and faster plant recovery from stress. It is recommended to use AgPro’s SPREADER STICKER with this product. Use one pint to one acre with 5 to 10 gallons of water.
NOTE: Due to the carrageen in this product there will be settling in the container. Shake very well. This product is completely soluble.
|Soluable Potash (K20)||3.00%|
|Also contains non-plant food ingredients|
|Enzyme Complexes (fermentation extracts)||67.00%|
Directions for Use
Shake well and mix in enough water to distribute evenly. Can be tank mixed with most liquid fertilizers and pesticides. Use in in conjunction with a good soil test and soil fertility program. Always conduct a compatibility test prior to mixing any chemicals.
The following applications are recommended for:
- Agricultural Field Crops:
- Foliar applications of 15 to 64 fl. oz. per acre
- Greenhouse/Nursery Field crops:
- 20 fl. oz. in 5 gallons of water apply with an injector system at the rate of 1:75 to 1:100. Using a syphonex, mix 4 fl. oz. in 5 gallons of water and apply
- 1-2 fluid ounces per 1,000 square feet.
- Prior to application, all spray/mixing and application equipment must be cleaned. Carefully observe all cleaning directions on product label.
- To prevent or minimize foaming, fill tank 3/4 full of water.
- Add pesticides and/or fertilizers as directed by label or in following order:
A. Fertilizer and micronutrients
B. Dry flowables and dispersible granules
D. Water soluble pesticides
E. Emulsifiable concentrates
- Continue agitation
- Add MicroPlus and mix with normal agitation.
- Continue filling tank maintaining agitation.
- For optimum results spray mixtures containing phLAME should be applied within 36 hours
Storage and Disposal
Store in original container only. Keep container tightly closed. Do not allow water to be introduced into contents of container. Do not contaminate water sources by runoff from cleaning of equipment, disposal of equipment wash water or spray waste. Do not store near heat or open flame. Container Disposal: Triple rinse (or equivalent) container. Offer for recycling or puncture and dispose of according to state and local authorities. If burned, stay out of smoke.
What to Do in Case of Contact
- IF SWALLOWED: Give a large amount of water to drink. DO NOT induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- IF IN EYES: Immediately flush with clean water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if symptoms persist.
- IF ON SKIN: Remove contaminated clothing and wash with soap and water. If contact is made with the spray solution containing pesticides, follow the “Statement of Practical Treatment” on the pesticide label. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Do not apply in such a manner as to directly or through drift expose workers or other people. If mixed with pesticides follow precautionary statements on the accompanying pesticide label.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE
KEEP FROM FREEZING
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is furnished without warranty of any kind. Users should consider this data only as a supplement to other information gathered by them and must make independent determinations of suitability and completeness of information from all sources to assure proper use and disposal of these materials and the safety and health of employees and customers and the protection of the environment.