AgPro™ phLAME is formulated to enhance defoliants and other herbicide applications. The specialized surfactant spreads the treatment while the enzyme complex helps complete plant chemical intake. It also works well as a buffer to lower pH, which enhances most spray solution effectiveness.
AgPro™ phLAME is a superior herbicide and defoliant enhancer which has continually proven itself to both growers and applicators. phLAME gives more complete and extended kills with the lowest herbicide application rates.
|Proprietary blend of enzyme complexes
Nitrate Nitrogen (N)
Proprietary Blend of Polyoxyethelene fatty acids
Directions for Use
Shake well and mix in enough water to distribute evenly. Can be tank mixed with most liquid fertilizers and pesticides. Use in conjunction with a good soil test and soil fertility program. AgPro™ phLAME can be applied in existing spray programs. Always conduct a compatibility test prior to mixing any chemicals.
Apply at the rate of 12 to 32 fluid ounces per 100 gallons of spray solution. In all cases, herbicide manufacturer’s label should be consulted regarding specific adjuvant use recommendations and that rate followed. DO NOT ADD phLAME at a level that would exceed 1% of the finished spray volume.
DO NOT USE WITH SULFURON BASED HERBICIDES (such as Glean or Harmony.)
- Prior to application, all spray/mixing and application equipment must be cleaned. Carefully observe all cleaning directions on product label.
- To prevent or minimize foaming, fill tank 3/4 full of water.
- Add pesticides and/or fertilizers as directed by label or in following order.
A. Fertilizer and micronutrients
B. Dry flowables and dispersible granules
D. Water soluble pesticides
E. Emulsifiable concentrates
- Continue agitation
- Add phLAME and mix with normal agitation.
- Continue filling tank maintaining agitation.
- For optimum results spray mixtures containing phLAME should be applied within 36 hours
Storage and Disposal
Store in original container only. Keep container tightly closed. Do not allow water to be introduced into contents of container. Do not contaminate water sources by runoff from cleaning of equipment, disposal of equipment wash water or spray waste. Do not store near heat or open flame. Container Disposal: Triple rinse (or equivalent) container. Offer for recycling or puncture and dispose of according to state and local authorities. If burned, stay out of smoke.
- What to Do in Case of Contact
- IF SWALLOWED: Give a large amount of water to drink. DO NOT induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- IF IN EYES: Immediately flush with clean water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if symptoms persist.
- IF ON SKIN: Remove contaminated clothing and wash with soap and water. If contact is made with the spray solution containing pesticides, follow the “Statement of Practical Treatment” on the pesticide label. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Do not apply in such a manner as to directly or through drift expose workers or other people. If mixed with pesticides follow precautionary statements on the accompanying pesticide label.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE
KEEP FROM FREEZING
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is furnished without warranty of any kind. Users should consider this data only as a supplement to other information gathered by them and must make independent determinations of suitability and completeness of information from all sources to assure proper use and disposal of these materials and the safety and health of employees and customers and the protection of the environment.