AIM combines a powerful stimulatory enzyme base with a surfactant that opens the soil and allows a greater penetration of air and water.The soil microorganisms stimulated by AIM and benefited by improved air and water infiltration enhance soil reactions, releasing bound nutrients and benefiting crop growth and development.
Treated soils will drain excess water in heavy rains and also hold water better in drought conditions. Open soil allows deeper and wider root structure, which with better water management allows longer intervals between watering and may mean crop survival in drought conditions.
NOTE: AIM is designed for use on soils without severe pH or salt limitations. Use AgPro™ RECLAIM for remediation of alkaline soils with excessive salinity.
AgPro™ AIM is a unique and superior Air and Water Management TOOL which opens tight soils. AIM encourages excess water to move through the soil, allowing the soil to breathe. By stimulating microbial activity, AIM significantly reduces the various problems of soil compaction. Where soil moisture evaporation is high, AIM helps retain plant “available” moisture longer.
AIM may be used with most pesticides and/or fertilizer products. AIM also contains biostimulants to reduce plant stress.
|Blend of Polyalkylene Oxide, modified Polydimethylsiloxane & non-ionic surfactants w/enzyme complex||98.93%|
|Copper (Cu) (Chelated)||0.07%|
|Iron (Fe) (Chelated)||0.30%|
|Zinc (Zn) (Chelated)||0.70%|
Directions for Use
Shake well and mix in enough water to distribute evenly. Can be tank mixed with most liquid fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides and fungicides. Use in conjunction with a good soil test and soil fertility program. Always conduct a compatibility test prior to mixing any chemicals. Applications of AIM through irrigation injection systems provide excellent results.
The following applications are recommended for:
- Golf Courses:
- Greens and Tees: 1 to 2 fluid ounces per 1,000 square feet
- Fairways: 32 to 64 fluid ounces per acre
- Potting Soil Mixes:
- On bedding plant potting media use 3.2 to 5 fluid ounces AIM per yard of soil. On low bark soil reduce to 3.2 fluid ounces per yard of soil
- Sports Fields:
- 1 to 2 fluid ounces per 1,000 square feet
- 1 to 2 fluid ounces per 1,000 square feet
- Prior to application, all spray/mixing and application equipment must be cleaned. Carefully observe all cleaning directions on product label.
- To prevent or minimize foaming, fill tank 3/4 full of water.
- Add pesticides and/or fertilizers as directed by label or in following order.
A. Fertilizer and micronutrients
B. Dry flowables and dispersible granules
D. Water soluble pesticides
E. Emulsifiable concentrates
- Continue agitation
- Add AIM and mix with normal agitation.
- Continue filling tank maintaining agitation.
- For optimum results spray mixtures containing phLAME should be applied within 36 hours
Storage and Disposal
Store in original container only. Keep container tightly closed. Do not allow water to be introduced into contents of container. Do not contaminate water sources by runoff from cleaning of equipment, disposal of equipment wash water or spray waste. Do not store near heat or open flame. Container Disposal: Triple rinse (or equivalent) container. Offer for recycling or puncture and dispose of according to state and local authorities. If burned, stay out of smoke.
What to Do in Case of Contact
- IF SWALLOWED: Give a large amount of water to drink. DO NOT induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- IF IN EYES: Immediately flush with clean water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if symptoms persist.
- IF ON SKIN: Remove contaminated clothing and wash with soap and water. If contact is made with the spray solution containing pesticides, follow the “Statement of Practical Treatment” on the pesticide label. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Do not apply in such a manner as to directly or through drift expose workers or other people. If mixed with pesticides follow precautionary statements on the accompanying pesticide label.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE
KEEP FROM FREEZING
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is furnished without warranty of any kind. Users should consider this data only as a supplement to other information gathered by them and must make independent determinations of suitability and completeness of information from all sources to assure proper use and disposal of these materials and the safety and health of employees and customers and the protection of the environment.