AgPro™ Corset™ is a biostimulant that harnesses the SYNERGY of protein hydrolysates and broad spectrum enzyme-based microbial stimulants. It is to be used in conjunction with an accepted fertility program.
6% Water Soluble Nitrogen
0.140% Chelated Iron (Fe)
0.400% Chelated Zinc (Zn)
Nitrogen derived from Animal Protein hydrolysate; Iron EDTA and Zinc EDTA
Directions for Use:
Shake well and mix in enough water to distribute evenly. Can be tank mixed with most liquid fertilizers and pesticides. Use in conjunction with a good soil test and soil fertility program. AgPro™ Corset™ can be applied in existing spray programs. Application Method: Pivot irrigation, drip line irrigation, aerial spray, ground spray. Always conduct a compatibility test prior to mixing any chemicals.
Apply in the row or band over the row at planting mixed in sufficient water to achieve uniform coverage. Apply at the rate of 1 quart per acre. Contact your AgPro Representative for specific recommendations.
- Prior to application, all spray/mixing and application equipment must be cleaned. Carefully observe all cleaning directions on product label.
- To prevent or minimize foaming, fill tank 3/4 full of water.
- Add pesticides and/or fertilizers as directed by label or in following order.
A. Fertilizer and micronutrients
B. Dry flowables and dispersible granules
D. Water soluble pesticides
E. Emulsifiable concentrates
- Continue agitation
- Add Corset™ and mix with normal agitation.
- Continue filling tank maintaining agitation.
- For optimum results spray mixtures containing Corset™ should be applied within 36 hours after mixing
Storage and Disposal
Store in original container only. Keep container tightly closed. Do not allow water to be introduced into contents of container. Do not contaminate water sources by runoff from cleaning of equipment, disposal of equipment wash water or spray waste. Do not store near heat or open flame. Container Disposal: Triple rinse (or equivalent) container. Offer for recycling or puncture and dispose of according to state and local authorities. If burned, stay out of smoke.
What to Do in Case of Contact
- IF SWALLOWED: Give a large amount of water to drink. DO NOT induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- IF IN EYES: Immediately flush with clean water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if symptoms persist.
- IF ON SKIN: Remove contaminated clothing and wash with soap and water. If contact is made with the spray solution containing pesticides, follow the “Statement of Practical Treatment” on the pesticide label. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Do not apply in such a manner as to directly or through drift expose workers or other people. If mixed with pesticides follow precautionary statements on the accompanying pesticide label.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE
KEEP FROM FREEZING
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is furnished without warranty of any kind. Users should consider this data only as a supplement to other information gathered by them and must make independent determinations of suitability and completeness of information from all sources to assure proper use and disposal of these materials and the safety and health of employees and customers and the protection of the environment.