Uptake of FOLIARAPLEX™ is rapid because of its fermentation base combined with organic nitrogen and a superior non-ionic surfactant.
FOLIARAPLEX™ is compatible with herbicides, insecticides, or fungicides. As an additional benefit, FOLIARAPLEX™ enhances the performance of these products through better dispersion and more complete coverage. Its sticker qualities allow for longer retention of the active substance by holding the applied substance to the foliage surface.
FOLIARAPLEX™ has shown fungistatic and fungicidal activity and has also demonstrated usefulness as an insect activity exciter, insuring more extensive pest contact with the pesticide.
With its special ingredients, FOLIARAPLEX™ not only enhances chemical uptake, but helps protect the crop from chemical damage from the applied chemical.
AgPro™ FOLIARAPLEX™ is an all-purpose foliar fertilizer containing a fermentation complex base with organic nitrogen, which improves the uptake and utilization of its micronutrient content. It also contains a superior surfactant which maximizes contact and absorption of the micronutrients. It is a complete “vitamin and mineral” program in a single package.
Additional ingredients in FOLIARAPLEX™ make it easy to use with other products being applied to a field. Its non-ionic surfactant is compatible with herbicides, insecticides, or fungicides. The spreader-sticker in FOLIARAPLEX™ enhances the performance of these products by promoting more complete coverage. Its sticker qualities allow for longer endurance of the active substance by holding the substance to the foliage surface.
AgPro™FOLIARAPLEX™ also contains fungicidal soaps that work on contact to help enhance the action of fungicides. FOLIARAPLEX™ is especially valuable for use with insecticides. Because it contains various oils to excite insect movement, it induces more extensive pest contact with the insecticide. Also, because of the growth substances present in this product, it enhances chemical uptake, and protects the crop from chemical damage.
It should be applied at the rate of 16-32 oz/A when the crop cannot obtain sufficient nitrogen and micronutrients to drive its growth and development; during drought and flooding when absorption through the roots is retarded; during periods of physiological stress such as budding, flowering, fruit set, and fruit enlargement; and at times when temperatures and environmental factors prevent vigorous development.
FOLIARAPLEX™ may also be applied to improve resistance to insects and disease. Benefits decline after 3-4 weeks, so mutilple applications during the growing season may enhance higher yields.
|Soluble Potash (K2O)||1.00%|
|Proprietary Blend of Enzymne Complexes
and Proprietary Blend of Dimethylpolysiloxame
polyalkylene oxide and non-ionic surfactants
Directions for Use
Shake well and mix in enough water to distribute evenly. Can be tank mixed with most liquid fertilizers and pesticides. Use in conjunction with a good soil test and soil fertility program. Always conduct a compatibility test prior to mixing any chemicals.
The following applications are recommended for:
- Agricultural Field Crops: : Foliar applications of 32 to 64 fluid ounces per acre.
- Greenhouse/Nursery Field Crops: : 32 to 64 fluid ounces per 100 gallon nursery tank per acre.
- Prior to application, all spray/mixing and application equipment must be cleaned. Carefully observe all cleaning directions on product label.
- To prevent or minimize foaming, fill tank 3/4 full of water.
- Add pesticides and/or fertilizers as directed by label or in following order.
A. Fertilizer and micronutrients
B. Dry flowables and dispersible granules
D. Water soluble pesticides
E. Emulsifiable concentrates
- Continue agitation
- Add FOLIARPLEX™ and mix with normal agitation.
- Continue filling tank maintaining agitation.
- For optimum results spray mixtures containing FOLIARPLEX™ should be applied within 36 hours
Storage and Disposal
Store in original container only. Keep container tightly closed. Do not allow water to be introduced into contents of container. Do not contaminate water sources by runoff from cleaning of equipment, disposal of equipment wash water or spray waste. Do not store near heat or open flame. Container Disposal: Triple rinse (or equivalent) container. Offer for recycling or puncture and dispose of according to state and local authorities. If burned, stay out of smoke.
What to Do in Case of Contact
- IF SWALLOWED: Give a large amount of water to drink. DO NOT induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- IF IN EYES: Immediately flush with clean water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if symptoms persist.
- IF ON SKIN: Remove contaminated clothing and wash with soap and water. If contact is made with the spray solution containing pesticides, follow the “Statement of Practical Treatment” on the pesticide label. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Do not apply in such a manner as to directly or through drift expose workers or other people. If mixed with pesticides follow precautionary statements on the accompanying pesticide label.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE
KEEP FROM FREEZING
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is furnished without warranty of any kind. Users should consider this data only as a supplement to other information gathered by them and must make independent determinations of suitability and completeness of information from all sources to assure proper use and disposal of these materials and the safety and health of employees and customers and the protection of the environment.