AgPro™ Systems first and still most effective product for general soil fertility. This unique and superior enzyme complex is ideal for use as a soil management tool. Soils that have been heavily farmed, as well as new soils, can benefit from the rejuvenating action of RENEW™ which stimulates the microbial activity. This activity releases nutrients more efficiently enhancing plant production.RENEW™ can help improve various soil conditions such as soil compaction,fertilizer efficiency and nutrient release. This helps both the quantity and quality of yields.
AgPro™ RENEW™ is a unique and superior enzyme complex designed for soil or foliar application. RENEW™ stimulates soil microbial activity which helps to reduce soil compaction, improve fertilizer efficiency and nutrient release. When used as a foliar treatment RENEW™ stimulates plant vigor.
|Proprietary Blend of Enzyme Complexes
Copper (Cu) (Chelated)
Iron (Fe) (Chelated)
Zinc (Zn) (Chelated)
*Product Approved for Use on Organic Crops
The organically modified version of RENEW™ complies with the standards of Organic Certifiers and contains only ingredients approved under the USDA National Organic Program. Please specify ‘organic’ if you wish the organic formulation.
Directions for Use
Shake well and mix in enough water to distribute evenly. Can be tank mixed with most liquid fertilizers and pesticides. Use in conjunction with a good soil test and soil fertility program. Always conduct a compatibility test prior to mixing any chemicals.
The following applications are recommended for:
- Agricultural Field Crops:
- Soil Application: 12 to 16 fluid ounces per acre broadcast
- Foliar Application: 4 to 6 fluid ounces per acre
- Seed Popup: 2 to 6 fluid ounces per acre in the row
- 10 fluid ounces in 5 gallons of water and apply at 1:75 to 1:100 through injector system. Using a siphon mixer, mix 2 fluid ounces in 5 gallons of water.
- Golf Courses:
- Greens and Tees: 1 to 2 fluid ounces per 1,000 square feet.
- Fairways: 32 to 64 fluid ounces per acre.
- 1 to 2 fluid ounces per 1,000 square feet.
- Prior to application, all spray/mixing and application equipment must be cleaned. Carefully observe all cleaning directions on product label.
- To prevent or minimize foaming, fill tank 3/4 full of water.
- Add pesticides and/or fertilizers as directed by label or in following order.
A. Fertilizer and micronutrients
B. Dry flowables and dispersible granules
D. Water soluble pesticides
E. Emulsifiable concentrates
- Continue agitation
- Add phLAME and mix with normal agitation.
- Continue filling tank maintaining agitation.
- For optimum results spray mixtures containing Renew™ should be applied within 36 hours
Storage and Disposal
Store in original container only. Keep container tightly closed. Do not allow water to be introduced into contents of container. Do not contaminate water sources by runoff from cleaning of equipment, disposal of equipment wash water or spray waste. Do not store near heat or open flame. Container Disposal: Triple rinse (or equivalent) container. Offer for recycling or puncture and dispose of according to state and local authorities. If burned, stay out of smoke
What to Do in Case of Contact
- IF SWALLOWED: Give a large amount of water to drink. DO NOT induce vomiting or give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- IF IN EYES: Immediately flush with clean water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if symptoms persist.
- IF ON SKIN: Remove contaminated clothing and wash with soap and water. If contact is made with the spray solution containing pesticides, follow the “Statement of Practical Treatment” on the pesticide label. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Do not apply in such a manner as to directly or through drift expose workers or other people. If mixed with pesticides follow precautionary statements on the accompanying pesticide label.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE
KEEP FROM FREEZING
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is furnished without warranty of any kind. Users should consider this data only as a supplement to other information gathered by them and must make independent determinations of suitability and completeness of information from all sources to assure proper use and disposal of these materials and the safety and health of employees and customers and the protection of the environment.